Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Mass Disconnect - 19:35 11/04/2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 12 post(s)
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:58 - [1] - Quote

Its the new download update. I keep getting kicked. When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand. Now i cannot get on EVE using the BIN folder. Please remove the update on demand until all bugs are fixed.
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 20:08:18 - [2] - Quote

Its the new launcher changes. Try the BIN folder and if that dont work then the server is jacked.
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:10:49 - [3] - Quote

I was in station. The game is raciest and kicks me while letting you play freely. Then if i lose a ship CCP will tell me "it was due to natural game play"
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:12:51 - [4] - Quote

Im in. All you have to do is call it a raciest and ta da, it will let you log back in.
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.12 16:50:13 - [5] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
O2 jayjay wrote:
Its the new download update. I keep getting kicked. When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand. Now i cannot get on EVE using the BIN folder. Please remove the update on demand until all bugs are fixed.
The current issue has nothing to do with Download on Demand.

It is exefile.exe in the bin folder that takes care of Download on Demand, since the art assets are downloaded as you encounter them in-game. Therefore your conclusion
Quote:
When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand.
makes no sense.

Well everyone is crashing again but my client didn't therefore I am doing something right :p (didn't use the launcher to log in) <-this is your temp fix people.

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240427/0810
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.